DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE BEST METHODS ON HOW TO DELEGATE, MOTIVATE, AND COMMUNICATE AT WORK?
If you answered “YES”, then you shouldn’t miss our one-day, “Professional Supervisor” seminar. In today’s changing workplace, many new supervisors and managers, like you, are sometimes unsure of their roles and responsibilities. Dealing with the challenges of managing work through others is hard. You need to really develop the critical skills of planning work, leading a group, and communicating with employees, colleagues and other managers. Learning these skills can have a tremendous impact on you and on your organization’s productivity.
The “Professional Supervisor” seminar contains leading edge knowledge – the best in the world. You will acquire all the tools and techniques which you need to inspire your team. Finally, a one-day seminar, which explores all the crucial elements of how to really be a “professional supervisor/manager”. Don’t miss this great seminar!
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL COVER IN THIS SEMINAR:
• Your role as a supervisor/manager
• The challenges you face every day and how to deal with them effectively
• Finding time to plan effectively
• Organizing and prioritizing tools
• What it means to be a leader
• Working with your team successfully
• Communicating with your employees and your manager
• Plus much, much, more...