DO YOU HAVE DIFFICULT PEOPLE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION? DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE MOST ADVANCED SKILLS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM EFFECTIVELY?
If you answered, “YES”, then you shouldn’t miss our “How to Deal With Difficult People and Resolve Conflicts” one-day seminar. Edward Deming, the father of quality management, has said that people can face almost any problem except the problem of people. They can work long hours, face-declining business, even the loss of a job, but they can’t deal with the difficult people in their lives. This seminar will help you identify specific ways you can use to fix the problems of difficult people at work. This practical and effective seminar gives you real world strategies you can adopt at work to create solutions on how to deal with difficult people more successfully at work.
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL COVER IN THIS SEMINAR:
• Interaction Conflict With Others
• Reciprocal Relationships Conflict Solutions
• The Agreement Frame to Conflict Resolution
• The Ten Commandments of Change/Conflict Resolution
• Preventing Problems/Conflict in Your Office
• Causes of Difficult Behavior and Solutions
• The Five Step Process to Difficult People
• Changing Yourself to be More Conflict Resistant
Download the brochure for more details. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view.